Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trip to Dallas


I went on my first road trip over the Easter weekend.  I got to finally meet "uncle Kyle"!  He is home from Mexico and on his way back home to his family in Nebraska.  Hopefully soon I will get to meet "Aunt Emily" and "Cousin Kaiden"!  
I can't believe it; Mom left her camera at home!  She was pretty upset. We did not get to take very many pictures; thank goodness we had the phones.  Now the pictures Mom took with her phone she cannot figure out how to get them off her phone!  There were more pictures on Dad's phone, but I guess Dad deleted them... they sure are not on his phone anymore!  Oh Well, it is okay Mom!  We do have 1 picture, yippie!!!!  
We visited IBC on Easter sunday, which is the church we went to while living in Dallas.  It was good to see the place we went on Sundays while I was in Mommy's tummy!  I finally got to wear my Easter outfit for something other than just pictures.  Since we don't have a picture of Easter morning I will tell you my outfit was the same one as my 3 month pictures.  I looked CUTE!  We did some shopping, ate at PF Changs (Mom and Dads favorite restaurant), had italian ice cream (I hear it is the best), and did a lot of lounging in the hotel room!  It was good to get away from the everyday life for a little bit and start fresh this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment