Monday, April 13, 2009

Bumbo


Look at my new chair!  Dad & Mom got me this chair so I can sit right next to Mommy on the desk while she works.  I feel like a big boy in my new bright green bumbo chair!  I have my own little corner at the office with a crib and bouncer chair, but there are times when I get a little bit bored out of my mind when all I can see is the back of Mom's head.  She does a good job keeping me company, but now that I have my new chair I can be right in the middle of all her business and maybe sometime I will be able to help out with all the work.  
Bumbo, Bumbo, Bumbo I love my Bumbo Chair! :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that chair a life saver! It was so great to use when I was cooking supper and I knew that he wanted to be involved and not just on the floor. Isaiah loved it getting to be up high on the counter and seeing everthing. Beware! They will grow out of it fast. Isaiah's thighs got too big to even fit in the leg parts of the chair! :) I wish they made them in bigger sizes so the chair can grow with the kid! Hodge looks so adorable in the picture! What a happy little boy.

    ReplyDelete