Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Birthday 12-26-09

Look at all the Balloons - Wow!



Hold On! I see that cake and I know it is MINE, ALL MINE!

Happy Birthday to me! Just wondering why everyone is singing and staring at me?!?
Please Please Hurry Up!
Now that the cake is in front of me I am not quite sure where to start?
This is pretty good :p
Oh My, it is just too much! :)
This is good stuff, watch out Mom I am just getting started!
OHHHH, YES!
So Fun!
I am the cutest 1 year old ever!
I think I probably made a pretty good mess. I had to take a bath in order to get all the cake and icing out of my rolls. I had so much fun stuffing the cake in my face. Daddy has been telling me about this day, and my goodness was he right; This was FUN!
Thanks to all my family and friends for sharing this fun time with me.
I am now the BIG ONE! I guess that means I am ONE big boy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment