Thursday, June 4, 2009

Saying DaDa

Today I was making my usual noises, but while making my noises I started to move my tongue too and when you do those two things together sounds are made.  So today, I said "DaDa" for the first time! :)  
Dad left for Dallas today and me and Mom stayed behind because we knew he was going to be very busy learning lots of new information about chiropractic. He is getting some continuing education hours and just gaining more knowledge this weekend.  I am really going to miss him this weekend.  Dad had been gone for about 10 minutes and since I usually spend most of the time with Dad in the evening I wanted my Daddy but, he was nowhere to be found.  I tried yelling his name, "DaDaDaDa DaDaDaDaDa" I kept yelling for him, but then Mom explained to me that he was gone for a couple of days, but we could call him.  We dialed his number and I called out his name, "DaDa"  as he picked up the phone.  So, yes, Dad got to hear me say DaDa even though he was not here with me and Mom at the house.  

Here are my funny faces as I am saying DaDa!






No comments:

Post a Comment