Sunday, May 24, 2009

Road Trip to Albuquerque




Here we are off to Albuquerque for Uncle Brooks and Ashley's wedding.  I just love road trips. 
We are on the road.  Dad and Uncle Hank in the front and....
Mom and Trista in the back with me.  Trista is Uncle Hank's girlfriend and man do I like her! She is amazing and sooooooo much fun.  She took good care of me over the weekend.  I think we are new best friends!  :)
We made it to our Hotel and we are just taking a little break before heading to the rehearsal and dinner.
It is Saturday May 23rd and Brooks and Ashley are getting married this afternoon at 3:00pm.  Here is Dad and Uncle Hank getting dressed for the wedding.  Hank is the best man and dad is a groomsman.  These two are also singing a song.  I can't wait to here them sing together.  I just know it is going to be GREAT!  Oh by the way, Dad is so excited...he gets to wear suspenders.  I love you Brooks and Ashley and now I can call Ashley, "Aunt Ashley"



No comments:

Post a Comment