Thursday, March 5, 2009

Huntin' Outfit


I am finally big enough to wear my Camo!  This is my huntin' outfit!!  I am growing pretty fast, this is a 3-6month shirt and it fits pretty good.  Daddy says that Camo is going to be my favorite thing.  He wears Camo alot and he says I should too.  I am getting pretty good at this picture thing, the smile just comes when Mom pulls out that camera.

Oh Yeah, last night I slept in my crib and went 8 hours without eating!  I ate at 8:30pm went to bed at 10:30pm and woke up at 4:30am because I was waaaaay too hungry to go any longer.

I also figured out that I can grab ahold of those toys on my car seat.  Mom and I named my colorful toy bees while being bored in Best Buy one day.  I have BumbleBee in the middle, BumbleAnn on the left, and BumbleLee on the right.  I found out today that if I grab ahold of BumbleLee I can pull it closer and play.  I also found out my arms are not quite long enough to grab onto BumbleBee, but I am sure it won't be long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment