Friday, March 27, 2009

3 Months Old

I am another month old and guess what, we had to do another photo shoot.  Mom has been talking about this for an entire week.  Every day she would tell me we are one day closer to being another month older and one day closer to another fun photo shoot.  This morning while we were stuck in the house due to the snow Mom got the camera out and here we go!  (She tries to be a professional, but I think she still needs some practice....
I know she will get better the older I get)
I am talking all the time and drooling alot!  I make a lot of funny faces too!  I love to chew on my tongue now a days.  I am pretty sure my tongue is the coolest thing ever!!  I have always been good at holding up my head, but I can do it now with absolutely no wobbling.  I can stand up with just a little bit of help and I like to sit up and look all around.  My favorite thing to do now is sit or stand in Mom or Dad's lap and soak it all up.  Life is pretty fun, it is exciting to study all of my surroundings!  I make Mommy and Daddy laugh all the time!
 Mom took many pictures so we picked out the best ones to share with everyone!  Enjoy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment